Sunday, November 30, 2014

TAGGED! A little known (or at least used to be) Facts about me

One of my favorite running/triathlon blogs is Shut Up + Run.  This week she tagged anyone and everyone that wanted to participate, so I consider myself tagged.  Here ya go:

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1)  Kate (my Dad and boss call me this)
2) Love (Ken, of course)
3) Mommy 
4) Limb (my students call me this.  Sometimes with the Mrs. attached)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1) grocery store cashier
2) phone surveys (this job totally sucked)
3) restaurant hostess
4) social worker

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1) Steel Magnolias (my all time favorite movie)
2) Forrest Gump
3)  Finding Nemo (my son was obsessed as a pre-schooler)
4) Beetlejuice

Four books I’d recommend:
1) To Kill a Mockingbird (should be required reading everywhere)
2)  A Life without Limits 
3)  Divergent 
4)  Where the Red Fern Grows

Four places I’ve lived:
1) Denver, Colorado ( I was born there)
2) Stavanger, Norway
3) Edmund, Oklahoma
4) Missouri City, Texas

Four places I’ve visited:
1) Germany
2) Austria
3) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4) California a bunch of times

Four things I prefer not to eat:
1) Brussel sprouts
2) lettuce
3) mustard
4) tofu

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Jamba Juice smoothies
2) Eggs and veggie scrambles
3) really good BBQ ribs
4) Snickers bars

Four TV shows I watch
1) Nashville
2) The Biggest Loser
3)  Gatorboys
4)  Duck Dynasty

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1) IMTX!!
2) Christmas with my parents in Denver
3)  my son going to Space Camp (he's so excited!!)
4)  lots of snow (one can hope, right?)

Four things I’m always saying:
1) On a scale of 1 to stupid, where does that rank?
2) This isn't rocket science...
3)  My legs are shot!
4)  There are _____ days until IMTX :)

There you have it.  Consider yourself tagged :)

No comments:

Post a Comment