Monday, November 19, 2012

Fit Test #3

So, today was the start of Week 6 of Insanity, thus the third Fit Test.  Here are the results:

Switch Kicks:  108...up from 105
Power Jacks:   53...up from 51
Power Knees:   89...up from 86
Power Jumps:  37...down from 44
Globe Jumps:   12...same as before
Suicide Jumps:   21...down from 22
Plank Jacks:  49...down from 53
Lower Plank Oblique:   60...up from 58

I was up or the same for most of these.  This was done at 4:00 in the morning, and I was sore from last week's work outs.  And, I can't hide the fact that I did pretty much skip Week 4, though I did a good job making up most of those work outs last week.  So, it is what it is.  In other news, I did lose weight last week, and am down a total of 8 pounds since starting this whole thing.

This week starts the beginning of Month 2, which everyone I know that has done Insanity has told me is by far the worse. Apparently the work outs are longer, and harder.  I am hoping that is true, as I still feel that I need my butt kicked.  I did the Fit Test this morning, and will do the official first work out of the week tonight after my son's choir performance.

Happy Training all!

No comments:

Post a Comment