Monday, October 29, 2012

Fit Test #2

Well, today marked the official two week mark since I started Insanity, and you know what that means!  Fit Test time!  Here are today's results:

Switch Kicks:  105..an increase by 6
Power Jacks:  51...decrease by 4
Power knees: 86...increase by 8
Power Jumps:  44...increase by 3
Globe Jumps:  12...same as last time
Suicide Jumps:  22...increase by 2
Push Up Jacks:  53...increase by 19!
Low Plank Oblique:  58...increase by 19!

So, as you can see, I was up in almost every area.  And for the couple of areas that I wasn't, oh well!  Win some lose some, right?  As for my weight, I didn't see any change this last week.  No gain, or loss, but I think I am losing inches as even though the scale is the same, some of my jeans feel slightly looser.  I'll take it!

My thoughts so far isn't much different from before.  This is hard stuff.  It is nonstop, and even though you have "breaks" they aren't near long enough.  I wore my heart rate monitor the other day, just to get an idea of how many calories I am burning on average.  My heart rate averaged 175-180 for the 38 minute work out, and that means I burned 550 calories in that time, or 710 an hour.  Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment