Monday, February 20, 2012

Yes, yet another registration


I am all signed up for the above race.  I registered for it after watching a bunch of Youtube videos on it, and it looks like a blast.  I am excited to return to Bear Lake, as that is where my racing career started almost 2 years ago with the Bear Lake Half Marathon.  It holds a special place in my heart and always will because of that.  And, the fun thing about this is that I signed up for the Olympic distance!  For those of you that don't know, that means it is a 1500 meter swim, a 25 mile bike, and a 10k (or 6.2 mile) run.  It is double the sprint distance, and is perfectly timed in that it will give me a chance to work up to it with awesome training all summer, and then be right before school will start back up again.  I am so looking forward to this race!

That will be if for me and tri's for 2012.  I will still probably try to find some half marathons to enter, but I am not sure which ones, and how many I want to do. I am totally open for suggestions though! 

Happy Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment