Monday, February 20, 2012

Miracle worker

KT Tape is the bomb.  As I have been back full swing into training, and hitting the pavement for runs over the last week with good strong ones, my nemesis, plantar fascitis is back.  So, I busted out the KT tape.  I got turned on to this miracle stuff about this time last year while having major shin splint issues while training for the Ogden Marathon.  I am not sure how this stuff works, but it does.  You can run through just about any pain with it.  I am positive they tell you not to, but I do anyhow, and I love it.  It doesn't just take the pain away, it helps heal the injury, so I am all over it.  I did a strong solid 10 miler this morning, and immediately felt the pain while running.  It eased up as the run went on, but I knew as soon as I got home that I would need to tape it.  I had it taped the rest of the day and it is awesome!  I love this stuff!  So if you have any sports related pain, check it out!  It comes with a booklet that you pick the injury, and it shows you how to put it on.  I have now used it for IT band issues, shin splints, a sore ankle, and plantar fascitis and it worked on all of them.  An athlete's best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment