Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Madamn Mudders


I really thought that I would add one of these to my race calender this year, but putting together a team, and organizing it seemed like alot, so I didn't make it one of my "official" 2012 goals.  But, I have a friend that has taken it on her to organize it, and invited me to join, and it looks like so much fun!  I love that this race will be purely for fun, and with a bunch of fun friends as well.  It will be a blast!  Our official team name is Madamn Mudders.  There are going to be 10 people on the team.  I can hardly wait!  So yes, another race on the calender, but it will be an awesome one!  I am going to have Ken on hand as the official team photographer, and hopefully he stays plenty busy.  WOOHOOO!

I mean, who doesn't want to dress up, and then go run through a 5K course filled with 28 muddy obstacles that include muddy slip and slides, tire bridges, hay bales, and army crawls through knee deep mud?  I am ALL OVER IT.  Totally non competitive, no PR's to worry about, the only goal being to have fun with friends and get the dirtiest you can.  Count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment